Your challenges > Optimize sales space > Dynamic planogram
Enhance your space utilization in retail
The challenges with current planogram practices
Traditional planograms issued by visual merchandisers often adopt a one-size-fits-all approach, disregarding the unique needs of individual stores.
Such standardized planograms don’t account for varying sales velocities and unique assortments of across stores, leading to:
- Stockouts of high-demand Stock Keeping Units (SKUs);
- Increased operational costs due to frequent replenishment trips from warehouse to aisle.
The cost of misalignment
Did you know that this misalignment between customer needs and space planning can lead to a 5% loss in sales and a 20% increase in operational costs? Our solution leverages top scientific expertise to offer a highly automated, dynamic programming-based tool for retail space optimization, which helps address these challenges.
Our solution: tailored,
- Minimizes the frequency of replenishment trips;
- Balances supply with an extensive assortment, adhering to minimum order requirements.
- Facilitates quicker customer decision-making;
- Incorporates merchandising best practices for optimal product placement.
- Elevated visual merchandising and customer experience;
- Optimal space utilization;
- Synchronized strategic and operational goals;
- Aligned Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for more effective performance tracking.