Manager, Marketing & Communications - Content Marketing
About IVADO Labs
IVADO Labs is a unique team of leading researchers, scientific advisors and business strategists working together to help realize the transformative potential of AI for businesses and enable them to be more competitive in Canada and internationally.
IVADO Labs continues to grow and consolidate its position as a unique key player in the AI professional services industry. We are measuring the positive and tangible impacts of IVADO Labs’ AI projects for its customers and for our economy.
We are located in the heart of the vibrant AI community in Montreal in brand new premises.
Our team is comprised of successful technology leaders and world-renowned industry experts, providing you with the ideal environment to grow, learn, and stay on the cutting edge of AI advancements. Our unique structure and market position combine the flexibility and agility of a startup with the resources and network of a large enterprise to achieve our ambitious vision.
We are looking for a marketing and content enthusiast who masters the challenges associated with B2B digital marketing and new technologies. This person will report to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and will be called upon to touch on all aspects of a marketing and communications department.
If you want to grow within a team where your expertise will be truly valued, you will be delighted!
- Development of content marketing strategies for AI projects lead generation, as well as brand awareness across Canada and globally
- Development of content plans: newsletters, social media, presentations, websites, videos, etc.
- Web content and community portal management
- Managing of external copywriters and translators
- Managing of external web and social media agencies
- Creation of communication plans according to business objectives and analysis of results
- Development of digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Performance analysis of marketing efforts (competitive intelligence, benchmarking, etc.)
- Performance of formal market analysis (digital, mobile, social and local) to identify key market trends
- Work closely with the CMO to identify business opportunities
- French and English copywriting
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or equivalent.
- 7 years of experience in content creation.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in content strategy.
- Fluency in English and in French and ability to write communications for the general public.
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite, Google and Mailchimp.
- Knowledge of Asana and Salesforce (an asset).
- Up-to-date SEO knowledge.
- Extensive general culture. Interest in technology.
You will enjoy working with us if you are:
- Autonomous – you are able to work independently, and seek out help and resources when needed.
- Structured – you are able to set clear goals and measures of success.
- Driven – you have a very strong bias for action, want to get things done and do whatever you need to do to achieve your goal.
- Excellent communicator – you are comfortable conveying your message effectively to an executive audience.
- Collaborative – you have excellent people skills, want to learn from others and enjoy working in a team.
- Eager – you want to join us in shaping the development of AI and creating new growth opportunities for our business.